Friday, May 6, 2011

Deep Thoughts With Angela Chase

So, when I was in high school, I was a little into My So-Called Life. And by "a little into," I basically wanted Angela Chase to be my girlfriend.

But now, as an adult? I'm, like, not sure why.

Today's bit of Random Friday Fun:

(Link) View more My So Called Life Sound Clips and Angela Chase Sound Clips

Transcript:

[Angela Chase voice-over]- "Walking into someone's house for the first time is like entering another country. Not that I've ever been to another country.

But cheerleaders...can't people just cheer on their own, like..to themselves?

You know, the karma in this house is like ridiculous. Really. Yeah, it's really low...dark. Whatever it is that happens to karma."


Yeah.

Talk about whatever you like in the comments.



[Special shout-out to my friend, Erin Jeffreys Hodges, for laughing about this with me! HAR HAR]

No comments: