Friday, February 26, 2016

Femslash February Friday: A Classic

Welp, Femslash February is just about over, which is sad.

The good news, however, is that Femslash Friday will continue. It is an election year, and I'm not sure we will make it through the news cycle and political bullshit without additional femslash in our lives.

Today, in honor of the month, I bring you a classic. This one's a Xena/Gabrielle fan video to the tune of "Holding Out for a Hero."

Because aren't we all, in these desperate times?

Content note: If you watch it. you will officially become more lesbian for doing so. No, I mean, even if you're not a lesbian, because I know there are those of you who read here who aren't lesbians, and I certainly don't want to erase you!

I truly believe we can all be united in harmony here in Fannie's Room around a shared appreciation for femslash. High fives all around!

And, I have to say, it makes me especially happy that some of my potential bigot readers might become more lesbian.

But seriously, it's just that it's scientifically proven that watching a fan video that was at one time a Xena Convention Winner will result in slight shifts in one's place on the Kinsey Scale.

(Hey, people have claimed homosexuality is "caused" by worse things, yeah?)


No comments: